This Little Light of MIne
march 11, 2018
"This little light of mine, I'm going to let it shine." We all have a light within us. Our pure souls are luminous. Everyday we have the opportunity to let this light shine for all the world to see. Our actions and words have enormous power to impact those around us in every interaction. We may bring light, love, and positivity OR fear, hate, and negativity. What energy have you brought to the world? How have you contributed today? Strive to be a beam of light in someone's darkness. Radiate love and acceptance towards that with which you do not understand. In abandoning judgement, we receive gratitude. It is your choice in every interaction and moment. You choose to shine your light.
How to be a beam of light in life:
1, Wake up and decide to be happy. Happiness is contagious.
2. Smile and make eye contact with passerby's.
3. Leave a short note for someone you love.
4. Compliment a stranger.
5. Give someone a book you think they'd enjoy
6. Bring a co-worker coffee or snack when you pick some up for yourself.
7. Hug a child.
8. Tip your waiter a little more than normal.
9. Give undivided attention in every conversation.
10. Love yourself.
a photo series with Jonathan Friedman